Online Marketing Intern — Facebook & DisplayApply now
About the Role
As an Online Marketing Intern – Facebook & Display at InterNations, you will:
- create and implement advertising copy for specific target groups
- monitor ads’ and campaigns’ performance by analyzing the relevant data and KPIs
- optimize ads and campaigns to meet performance goals
- test new paid advertising channels
- earn the Facebook Blueprint Certification
You meet the following requirements:
- you are a university student in business administration, marketing or related fields
- the internship is a compulsory part of your course of studies and you are available for at least 6 months starting from January 2023
- you are not afraid of handling large amounts of data and you have a good knowledge of Excel as well as other MS-Office and internet applications
- you are proactive and self-motivated and you can work independently
- you are interested in social media and digital advertising
- native-speaker level written and spoken English
Are you the right one for the job?
Then send us your application (CV and cover letter) today!
If you’d like to know more about what working at InterNations is like, have a look at our company blog — for example, at this interview with a former online marketing intern.
With over 4.6 million members in 420 cities worldwide, InterNations is the largest global community for people who live and work abroad. InterNations offers global and local networking and socializing, both online and face-to-face. At around 6,000 events and activities per month, expatriates can meet other global minds and pursue their interests. Members can also find and exchange tips and information on life abroad through discussion forums and helpful articles based on personal expat experiences. Membership is by approval only to ensure quality and trust in our community. InterNations is part of New Work SE, a group of brands that offer products and services for a better working life.
Although we have office in Munich, Germany, we're a remote-first company. All team members are free to work anywhere in Europe — from home, the office, or a combination of both. You can read more about InterNations becoming a remote-first company in our company blog.
Benefits of working at InterNations:
- a growing, dynamic company with an international team
- a centrally located office in Munich
- the possibility to work fully remote anywhere in Europe
- support with your visa application
- an ongoing sustainability initiative — we’re a climate-neutral company
- a friendly atmosphere and the space to pursue your ideas
- 28 paid vacation days + special paid leave
- the option to take a sabbatical after 3 years with InterNations
- part-time work contracts possible
- Albatross Membership for team members and their partners
- XING Premium membership
- regular team bonding events to connect our team members wherever they are
- regular workshops, training sessions, cross-departmental projects & exchanges
At InterNations, you’ll be working in a friendly atmosphere geared toward bringing out your creativity and independence. With our flat organizational structure, you’ll have lots of room to pursue your own ideas. If you’re a working parent, you’ll find the flexibility you need to support your work-life balance. All team members can work remotely anywhere in Europe, or from our Munich office. And as we value building strong connections between our team members, especially in a remote setting, you can look forward to coffee lotteries, language tandems, department exchanges, and regular team-bonding activities.