Advertising Sales Intern (Corporate Partnerships)Apply now
About the Role
About the Role:
We’re looking for a high-energy, curious, and ambitious intern to work with the Ad Sales Team to assist them in interacting and engaging with clients and prospects. You’ll be primarily responsible for lead generation & qualification: identifying prospects from inbound and outbound sources, maintaining accurate data in our CRM database, and emailing/calling clients — with the goal of converting leads into actionable opportunities for the sales team.
Through this internship, you’ll hone your written and verbal communication skills with clients and prospects. You’ll also develop a deeper understanding of InterNations’ core values, our organization, and our various market segments. You’ll receive hands-on guidance, sales training, and the opportunity to learn from experienced sales professionals.
As an Advertising Sales Intern at InterNations, you will:
- support lead generation by qualifying prospective clients from a variety of inbound and outbound channels;
- research and pursue potential prospects and maintain them in Salesforce
- email/call prospects introducing the InterNations concept and booking appointments for sales reps
- assist with daily administrative tasks
- assist the ad operations team in creation & deployment of client advertising campaigns during peak season
- assist with creating and updating sales materials
You meet the following requirements:
- university student preferably in marketing, economics, business, or similar
- the internship is a compulsory part of your studies and you are available for at least six months, preferably twelve
- the ideal start date is January/February 2020
- interested in internet/online marketing
- native-level speaker in English (spoken and written)
- extremely organized with strong attention to detail, and able to work independently
- practical experience with MS Office (particularly Excel)
- strong technical affinity and analytical capabilities
Are you the right one for the job?
Then send us your application (CV and cover letter) today!
At InterNations, we’re dedicated to making expat life a great experience! With more than 3.9 million members in 420 cities, InterNations is the biggest global community for expats. We offer regular local events, interest-based groups, and useful information to help our members feel at home abroad. What started as an idea over ten years ago is now changing the lives of expats and global minds around the world every day. With team members from around 50 countries, we believe in the benefits of cultural exchange and the power of bringing people together. Together we’re constantly growing, learning, and coming up with new ways for our members to meet other international people and enjoy life abroad.
Benefits of working at InterNations:
- a growing, dynamic company with an international team
- a friendly atmosphere and the space to pursue your ideas
- a centrally located office in Munich and an office near the beach in Porto
- support with your visa application
- 28 paid vacation days + special paid leave
- the option to take a sabbatical after 3 years with InterNations
- part-time work contracts possible
- Albatross Membership for team members and their partners
- XING Premium membership
- regular team events and trips. Last year we brought the whole company to Sicily in Italy
- a weekly team breakfast, plus coffee, fresh fruit, in-house yoga sessions, and gym discounts (depending on location)
- regular workshops, training sessions, cross-departmental projects & exchanges
- annual internal hackathon and a culture fostering open-source contributions
At InterNations, you’ll be working in a friendly atmosphere geared to bring out your creativity and independence. With our flat organizational structure, you’ll have a lot of room to pursue your own ideas. If you’re a working parent, you’ll find the flexibility you need to support your work-life balance. Start your work week off on the right foot with a weekly team breakfast and get your creative juices going with a free flow of coffee. When inspiration strikes, bounce around new ideas over a game of table football. And as we value building strong connections between our team members, you can look forward to a regular lunch lottery, language tandems, and an annual team-building activity.