Social Media InternApply now
About the Role
So if you enjoy online research and writing, have very good written English skills, and would like to work in an international team, we would love to hear from you!
As a Social Media Intern at InterNations, you will be responsible for:
- content calendar management
- searching for and creating relevant content for all channels
- daily monitoring of social media channels
- engagement with our international and well-educated audience
- inter-departmental projects, e.g. launching Instagram
You meet the following requirements:
- university students
- the internship is a compulsory part of your course of studies
- availability for 6-12 months starting from January 2023
- native-speaker level written and spoken English
- fine attention to detail
- ability to work on multiple projects at once
- interest (and ideally experience) in social media
Send your application (CV and cover letter) today! If you’d like to know more about this internship, just take a look at what one of our previous Social Media Interns had to say about her internship experience at InterNations.
With over 4.6 million members in 420 cities worldwide, InterNations is the largest global community for people who live and work abroad. InterNations offers global and local networking and socializing, both online and face-to-face. At around 6,000 events and activities per month, expatriates can meet other global minds and pursue their interests. Members can also find and exchange tips and information on life abroad through discussion forums and helpful articles based on personal expat experiences. Membership is by approval only to ensure quality and trust in our community. InterNations is part of New Work SE, a group of brands that offer products and services for a better working life.
Although we have office in Munich, Germany, we're a remote-first company. All team members are free to work anywhere in Europe — from home, the office, or a combination of both. You can read more about InterNations becoming a remote-first company in our company blog.
Benefits of working at InterNations:
- a growing, dynamic company with an international team
- a centrally located office in Munich
- the possibility to work fully remote anywhere in Europe
- support with your visa application
- an ongoing sustainability initiative — we’re a climate-neutral company
- a friendly atmosphere and the space to pursue your ideas
- 28 paid vacation days + special paid leave
- the option to take a sabbatical after 3 years with InterNations
- part-time work contracts possible
- Albatross Membership for team members and their partners
- XING Premium membership
- regular team bonding events to connect our team members wherever they are
- regular workshops, training sessions, cross-departmental projects & exchanges
At InterNations, you’ll be working in a friendly atmosphere geared toward bringing out your creativity and independence. With our flat organizational structure, you’ll have lots of room to pursue your own ideas. If you’re a working parent, you’ll find the flexibility you need to support your work-life balance. All team members can work remotely anywhere in Europe, or from our Munich office. And as we value building strong connections between our team members, especially in a remote setting, you can look forward to coffee lotteries, language tandems, department exchanges, and regular team-bonding activities.