Senior Content ManagerApply now
About the Role
In line with our mission of making expat life a great experience, we are building a services platform to help individuals and families relocate. We provide an answer to their relocation needs in a single place. We now want you—a Senior Content Manager—to help us build that answer.
You will be part of a team which develops the content offering of our services platform. Together with our brand, product, marketing, and sales teams, you will help shape our platform by creating content that is relevant to our future customers, and partners.
As a Senior Content Manager at InterNations GO! you will:
- identify information needs related to international relocation and prioritize content production accordingly, together with product and marketing (SEO)
- develop a content strategy and implement it to source and / or produce content on a large-scale and in an efficient manner (in-house vs. agency / freelancers)
- ensure high quality standards for all content to be published on the platform in close collaboration with product
- help develop the InterNations Services brand and implement it together with product/design
- potentially write informative and engaging content for newsletters, white papers, reports, press releases, and social media communication on international relocation
You meet the following requirements:
- minimum of 3 years’ experience in a leading position for content production
- project/process management skills demonstrated in previous positions
- good understanding of content writing for web, with a focus on SEO
- native-level English, excellent writing, and strong oral communication skills
- supreme attention to detail
- happy to show initiative, work independently, and prioritize properly
- experience with international relocation and cross-cultural proficiency
- experience with managing third party vendors and or freelance contributors is preferred
- a team player
- cross-culturally aware, ideally an expat yourself
- committed to deliver excellence within your field of action, taking pride in what you do every day
- a self-starter, willing to take the initiative
- flexible and willing to walk the extra mile as necessary, helping InterNations GO! succeed and make a difference
It is an exciting time to join us. We are growing our team in the beautiful city of Porto, working in an open warehouse in Matosinhos, a short walk away from the beach, with the best surfing and seafood in town. We enjoy the perks of flexible and remote working arrangements, private health insurance, language classes, annual trips overseas, and a monthly food allowance. As part of an industry disruptive start-up you can make a difference. You will help us build a service platform that makes relocation attainable for individuals, enabling them to follow their dreams. Surrounded by globally minded professionals, you will join an environment where your career challenges grow more exciting by the minute.
If you believe you are the best candidate for this position, we will be happy to receive your application (CV and cover letter) today!
At InterNations, we’re dedicated to making expat life a great experience! With more than 3.9 million members in 420 cities, InterNations is the biggest global community for expats. We offer regular local events, interest-based groups, and useful information to help our members feel at home abroad. What started as an idea over ten years ago is now changing the lives of expats and global minds around the world every day. With team members from around 50 countries, we believe in the benefits of cultural exchange and the power of bringing people together. Together we’re constantly growing, learning, and coming up with new ways for our members to meet other international people and enjoy life abroad.
Benefits of working at InterNations:
- a growing, dynamic company with an international team
- a friendly atmosphere and the space to pursue your ideas
- a centrally located office in Munich and an office near the beach in Porto
- support with your visa application
- 28 paid vacation days + special paid leave
- the option to take a sabbatical after 3 years with InterNations
- part-time work contracts possible
- Albatross Membership for team members and their partners
- XING Premium membership
- regular team events and trips. Last year we brought the whole company to Sicily in Italy
- a weekly team breakfast, plus coffee, fresh fruit, in-house yoga sessions, and gym discounts (depending on location)
- regular workshops, training sessions, cross-departmental projects & exchanges
- annual internal hackathon and a culture fostering open-source contributions
At InterNations, you’ll be working in a friendly atmosphere geared to bring out your creativity and independence. With our flat organizational structure, you’ll have a lot of room to pursue your own ideas. If you’re a working parent, you’ll find the flexibility you need to support your work-life balance. Start your work week off on the right foot with a weekly team breakfast and get your creative juices going with a free flow of coffee. When inspiration strikes, bounce around new ideas over a game of table football. And as we value building strong connections between our team members, you can look forward to a regular lunch lottery, language tandems, and an annual team-building activity.